Meet our innovation coaches
Are you a corporate innovator looking to train your company? Explore our team of Strategyzer Innovation Coaches by industry experience, location and language.
- LogisticsBusiness & financeMobilityLogistics, Business & finance, Mobility
- Swiss German,German,English
Andreas Frei has been working with or in large organisations for more than 25 years and knows their challenges from the inside. As a seasoned Risk practitioner, Andreas connects Risk Management thinking with innovation portfolio management. Besides supporting clients in their business innovation activities, he co-facilitates the yearly Strategyzer Masterclass in Munich as well as corporate masterclasses. Andreas holds a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and in international management as well as a diploma on Digital Innovation and Business Transformation from the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland.
- LogisticsTechnologyEducation & researchHealthPublic serviceLogistics, Technology, Education & research, Health, Public service, Consumer
Andrew, a global Strategyzer coach, leverages 20+ years of management experience and has been a coach since 2010. With an MBA specialising in innovation, strategy and knowledge transfer in organisations, he has contributed to Forbes and co-authored the 2022 nominated book "Online Innovation."
- EnergyHealthConsumerLogisticsEnergy, Health, Consumer, Logistics
Since 2019 Augustin mentors mentors organizations in the design and testing of products & services, business models, and ecosystems. He serves startups, SMEs and large organizations across various industries.
- TechnologyLogisticsConsumerMediaTechnology, Logistics, Consumer, Media
- North America
Dr. Gladden is the founder of The Strategy & Innovation Institute (SI2). Services include strategic planning, culture design, & corporate innovation. He has 30 years of consulting experience and has worked for American, Japanese, German, Swiss, and Canadian companies. He has 6 years of coaching experience and one year with Strategyzer.
- TechnologyBusiness & financeMediaTechnology, Business & finance, Media
Christian is a skilled business model innovation coach with a wide range of experience supporting medium-size to large multinationals mainly in B2B industries in applying business model innovation, value proposition design and lean startup. Christian has supported many corporate clients in new business development activities such as facilitation of business innovation projects, training workshops and keynotes. Experience: 9 years as a Business Innovation Coach and prior to that 10 years in business development, project management, senior consulting in R&D and IT-service industries.
- EnergyMobilityConsumerMediaEnergy, Mobility, Consumer, Media
- North America
David J. Bland is an author and founder who lives in California. In 2015, he founded Precoil to help companies find product market fit using lean startup, design thinking and business model innovation. David has helped hundreds of teams test new products and businesses at companies such as GE, Toyota, Adobe, HP, Behr and more. David is the lead author of Testing Business Ideas, a Wiley business book with Alexander Osterwalder. He continues to give back to the startup community by teaching at several accelerators in Silicon Valley.
- EnergyMobilityMediaEnergy, Mobility, Media
Fred is an executive advisor on strategy and innovation. Fred works with senior leaders on how to develop an innovation culture, explore new growth engines and transform their business. He has been working with or in large organisations for more than 20 years and knows their challenges from the inside. Fred is the co-author with Alex Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur and Alan Smith of The Invincible Company, a guide to make innovation more manageable and help executives build resilience in their organisation
- EnergyBusiness & financePublic serviceLogisticsEnergy, Business & finance, Public service, Logistics
An early adopter of The Business Model Canvas since 2008, Jacques been working with Strategyzer since 2019 as a coach and innovation expert. He is passionate about knowledge sharing and organisational culture. His background is in hard science (he holds a PhD from EPFL) but Jacques is always trying to bridge the gap with humanities.
- ConsumerBusiness & financeLogisticsMobilityPublic serviceConsumer, Business & finance, Logistics, Mobility, Public service
- Middle East
Based in Dubai and Middle East.
- TechnologyConsumerBusiness & financeHealthTechnology, Consumer, Business & finance, Health
- South America
Jonás, an expert Innovation Coach with 12+ years of experience, including 5 years with Strategyzer. He's helped 300+ top Corporate & Startup teams with Strategyzer tools and methods. Jonás is also Program Director for the Coach Assessment Centre and leads Strategyzer's bi-yearly Coach Academy (aka virtual bootcamp), a comprehensive training for Coaches.
- Education & researchLogisticsHealthConsumerBusiness & financeEducation & research, Logistics, Health, Consumer, Business & finance
- South America
Miguel is the Executive Director for Guatemala at Idearia Lab, a corporate innovation consultancy since 2016. He has been an innovation coach at Strategyzer since 2021.
- Education & researchConsumerHealthTechnologyMediaEducation & research, Consumer, Health, Technology, Media, Logistics, Mobility, Business & finance, Public service
Paris Thomas, MBA Strategic Management, a seasoned strategist and keynote speaker, is among the first certified in Strategyzer's toolkit. He's led 20+ startups and four corporate teams to market triumph. As a consultant and coach, he collaborates with all client tiers to ignite innovation. His co-founding of a clean-tech accelerator, and contributions to best seller 'Value Proposition Design' highlight his strategic value creation.
- Education & researchHealthConsumerLogisticsEducation & research, Health, Consumer, Logistics
- North America
Rogerio started coaching entrepreneurs in 2014 at Mexico's largest university. He has worked with Strategyzer since 2019. Currently, he leads the innovations methodology area of a medium-large Mexican company with presence from the US to Argentina.
- HealthTechnologyConsumerBusiness & financeMobilityHealth, Technology, Consumer, Business & finance, Mobility, Media
Sarah has been coaching innovation teams and entrepreneurs for more than 10 years, of which 4 years have been as a Strategyzer coach. Her corporate background in innovation gives her a deep understanding of the challenges that innovation teams need to overcome. She is result-driven, customer focussed and has a high level of energy.
- ConsumerTechnologyAgricultureEducation & researchHealthConsumer, Technology, Agriculture, Education & research, Health, Logistics, Business & finance
Shamira has 8 years of coaching experience, of which 3 were as a Strategyzer employee. Shamira has been a Strategyzer Executive Advisor for over 5 years.
- Education & researchBusiness & financePublic serviceEnergyMediaEducation & research, Business & finance, Public service, Energy, Media
- Middle East
Sumayah is the Founder and Managing Director of Creative Confidence. She is at the forefront of innovation, collaboration, creativity coaching & facilitation. With a deep understanding of the local mindset, Sumayah brings new and practical methodologies and tools, helping people collaborate and bring ideas to life.
- TechnologyHealthConsumerPublic serviceBusiness & financeTechnology, Health, Consumer, Public service, Business & finance
- North America
With over ten years as a speaker, advisor, evangelist and mentor and four years working with Strategyzer, I lead on-site and virtual training and workshops on the topics of Value Proposition & Business Model creation, Design Thinking, and Global Digital Transformation.
- TechnologyLogisticsBusiness & financePublic serviceMediaTechnology, Logistics, Business & finance, Public service, Media
Ton is an experienced strategy & innovation trainer, coach & advisor. He has worked with diverse range of companies, including Strategyzer clients such as Travelex, QDB, NN Group, and BT. As director at Businesslab for Innovators, he helped high-tech companies transform technology into profitable business models.